- woke up at 7:05 and got ready.
- thought the express shuttle would be running, so i tried to go for the 730. Instead, had to take the regular shuttle which stops everywhere and got to campus at 8.
- could not find my class for 20 minutes. turns out it’s in the basement and you can only get there by the elevator. wtf.
- came back to the holiday inn, relaxed, and did my yoga routine
- took a nap
- went to cross the street to catch the shuttle and almost got hit by a car. Mind you I had the go, you know that person who lights up and seems like its walking.
- caught the shuttle and got to my second class on time and made a friend.
- met up with marissa and printed out theology syllabus and got dinner (btw our caf has been renovated and it looks amazing, there’s even a sushi bar)
- came back to the holiday inn and wasted timee
- had a mandatory meeting
I’m thinking that making it to my 8am class on time is going to be hard while living at the holiday inn with reasons beyond my control. I might drop it and take a history class with my favorite professor. I have my hours for on campus job, which is like no hours but makes my mondays and tuesdays look crazy.
just cry when my mom left me like two minutes ago. I most definitely wasn’t close to crying last year. wtf is wrong with me.
on top of that, none of my best friends came to say bye to me last night.
i’ll live, i know.
I’ve had a smile on my face for most of the day. Went to the beach for the last time this year with two of my best friends. There were so many people, my eyes were pretty happy about that ;) and the water felt amazing. I got to sayy bye to Edward and Andrew again. My Godmother took me out to olive garden, which was muy delicious. I’m gonna miss her dearly, mucho mucho. Spending some time with mi mamita and then heading off to hang out with Caleb and Shelby :)
I’m happy right noww.
:) i’m on fuckyeahdreadlocks.tumblr.com
sometimes I feel like we never existed.
I SHOULD DEFINITELY DO THAT!!!
I’m suppose to be packing but I just can’t do it. I’m already frustrated because I have to eliminate so much stuff and I’m not even going to have a bed by Thursday. I know if i wait last minute, I’ll regret it. I need to make sure I have time to say my farewells. maybe a nap will do me goood?
ahh can we go there one dayy?!