This exercise, “Walk in Beauty,” is based on a Navajo prayer.
Close your eyes. Breathe out three long, slow exhalations.
See and sense beauty before you. . . . See and sense beauty behind you. . . . See and sense beauty above you. . . . See and sense beauty below you. . . . See and sense beauty all around you.
Breathe out one time. See and feel yourself walking in beauty. . . . Know that it is finished in beauty. How are you feeling?
Breathe out again and open your eyes.
I guess monsoon season has started in this part of NM because it’s rained almost everyday.
especially today. I enjoy it but it’s so cold and makes me want to stay in bed instead of work. Also, I didn’t like driving in pouring rain and hail.
to get my student visa. I’m getting nervous and a little bit stressed.
- Printer doesn’t want to print in black and there are three things I NEED to print out
- I NEED to get a money order but I can’t find the fee online.
- I NEED to go to Fed Ex to get a courier envelope before 1.
- I wouldn’t be doing all this last minute if someone didn’t tell me yesterday on my way to babysitting that we were going this weekend.
- My step-dad has the car, meaning I can’t go out to do any of this stuff.
- I babysit at 1, which gives me very limited time.
Cuz the plants and the animals are all messengers.
So seek, and you will find relation
Cuz jah earth and all in it, we are one creation.” —SOJA - Be aware (via forwardeverbackwardsnever)